This program is designed to develop a vision to inspire others to execute that vision. Being a manager means being on top of projects, having the right people on the right jobs and keeping the strategic work flowing. Making the leap from manager to leader may be the most important move in one’s career.
Key topics will include:
- Managing Teams Effectively –Creating strong productive teams of individual contributors to develop effective leadership teams. Leading diverse teams, shaping an ownership culture. Maximizing creativity within groups.
- Leadership Style and Impact – Focusing on challenges of leading change, creating a culture of leadership and motivating a diverse workforce, understanding how personal decisions affect organization efficiency.
- Extraordinary Leadership –Drawing a lesson from the lives of successful leaders who were able to inspire and change others perspectives in others within their organizations. Creating personal visions to inspire others to help create positive organization change.
- Developing your leadership potential – Empowering your followers to create a vision by sharpening an ownership culture to a superior value attitude.
- Leading Change- Aligning culture and strategy to propel organizational change, creating a culture of leadership focusing on challenges of maintaining high levels of results